Blackrod, Greater Manchester is in National Lockdown
Blackrod, Greater Manchester is currently in National Lockdown: Stay At Home.
This is based on the latest official gov.uk guidelines and our information has been updated within the last hour.
What are the COVID restriction rules for Blackrod, Greater Manchester?
Knowing what you can and cannot do in each tier can be confusing. We've highlighted the main rules for your local area, however you can view the full list of rules for National Lockdown.
Leaving home: You must not leave, or be outside of your home except where necessary. You may leave the home to:
- shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
- exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person, this should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
- meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one
- seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
- attend education or childcare - for those eligible
Meeting Others: You cannot leave your home to meet socially with anyone you do not live with or are not in a support bubble with (if you are legally permitted to form one).
- You may exercise on your own, with one other person, or with your household or support bubble.
- You should not meet other people you do not live with, or have formed a support bubble with, unless for a permitted reason.
- Stay 2 metres apart from anyone not in your household.
Detailed guidance on the national lockdown
- View the official GOV.UK detailed guidance on national lockdown here
* checked from the official gov.uk data within the last hour.