Worsley, Greater Manchester is in National Lockdown
Worsley, Greater Manchester is currently in National Lockdown: Stay At Home.
This is based on the latest official gov.uk guidelines and our information has been updated within the last hour.
What are the COVID restriction rules for Worsley, Greater Manchester?
Knowing what you can and cannot do in each tier can be confusing. We've highlighted the main rules for your local area, however you can view the full list of rules for National Lockdown.
Leaving home: You must not leave, or be outside of your home except where necessary. You may leave the home to:
- shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
- seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
- attend education or childcare - for those eligible
Meeting Others: You cannot leave your home to meet socially with anyone you do not live with or are not in a support bubble with (if you are legally permitted to form one).
- You may exercise on your own, with one other person, or with your household or support bubble.
- Stay 2 metres apart from anyone not in your household.
Detailed guidance on the national lockdown
- View the official GOV.UK detailed guidance on national lockdown here
* checked from the official gov.uk data within the last hour.